We follow certain policies while working with our clients. Here are the terms and conditions you have to follow if working with unified InfoTech. In case you are not agreeing with our terms and conditions then we will unable to provide you any service from our organization. Please read the instructions thoroughly.
Services we are offering:
Screening, Hiring, contracting and payment of Resources, Assignment of Resources to Customer projects Time log tracking and reporting, any initial Customer training and project support.
FEEDS AND PAYMENT:
• Once a deposit is paid and work completed you are obliged to pay the balance of payment in full. We will contact clients via email and telephone to remind them of such payments if they are not received when due.
• Idle time of the resources must be paid by the client. Unified InfoTech will not responsible for any idle time in case client has not task to be allocated to the resources.
• Unified InfoTech may change terms of Resource Assignment, including rates, with 60 days written notice to Customer.
TERM AND TERMINATION
• Customer may terminate this Agreement at any time provided all Resource assignments have been terminated and any outstanding account balance has been paid in full.
• Unified InfoTech may terminate this Agreement or any part
at any time in the event Customer defaults on any obligation hereunder, including non-payment of fees, and does not remedy such default within ten days of notice thereof
Upon thirty days written notice if unified InfoTech terminates or significantly alters its product or service offering.
• Termination of an Agreement is possible when the customer ends all resource assignments and clears the outstanding balance. Unified InfoTech or any part of it has every right to terminate the Agreement if the customer fails to make payment on time and does not take initiative to take remedial action within 7 days of the notice. If an agreement is terminated because of customer default, all expenses related to the agreement termination have to be borne by the customer.
• Unified InfoTech may discontinue services if an amount payable to Unified InfoTech is overdue or take down a website permanently in any case where an amount payable is overdue by more than 10 days. In any such event, you remain liable for the total cost of the contract including all disbursements unless otherwise agreed between the parties.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND PROPRIETARY INFORMATION
• Unified InfoTech agrees that its employees working on Customer assignments have signed or will sign a non-disclosure agreement requiring at least the level of confidentiality specified above.
• Both the parties (unified InfoTech and the client) should not disclose any confidential information to any third party except as stated in the Agreement.
• We do not share or sell any of your details with third party companies, without your express permission and we will only email you or contact you about work related matters.
• You will be the owner of all the data, tools, software applications and other intellectual property supplied to us under the agreement.
• Unified InfoTech agrees to restrict the use of the materials supplied by the clients to the employees for performing the task. And we will return it to you after the completion of the project if requested.
• Client should provide the images which will be used to develop the project work. In case you are unable to provide such unified InfoTech will use it from other resources. And they will used in the website with the ‘Watermark’ imprint.
• If any of these terms and conditions (or part of them) is avoided or unenforceable, it is taken to be removed and no longer forms part of the Agreement between us. The remaining terms and conditions remain in full force and effect.
• Written communications between us may take the form of letters, formal documents, faxes or emails.